You are hereHome ›› Members
This page contains information about services for NIDOS members – if you are looking for information about our member organisations, please see our member directory.
Get the most out of NIDOS membership
- Information services — when you join you will automatically start receiving our newsletter — encourage colleagues and volunteers to sign up too
- Take advantage of networking opportunities
- Start working through our Effectiveness Toolkit or contact email@example.com for face-to-face support on effectiveness
- Access discounted rates on training
- Browse our pages on fundraising for support with finding funds for your organisation
- Get involved in advocacy by joining our working group or browse our policy resources.
- Join a working group to share experience and ideas with other members.
- Spread the word about your organisation — advertise your events, news and vacancies for free through NIDOS. Contact Allyson for more information.
- Join our community on Facebook
- Enquiries, ring 0131 243 2680
To find NIDOS members working in the same area as your organisation, search our online member directory.
Updating your Member Directory entry:
Our member directory is one of the most-viewed sections of our website and it’s a great way for people to find out about your work. So it’s really important that you keep your directory entry up-to-date — update your entry here (follow the link to 'Edit Directory Entry' after logging in).
Signing up for the newsletter and email alerts on specific topics
NIDOS distributes a newsletter once a month, which anyone can subscribe to. It includes important updates on funding, policy, events and much more. All staff and volunteers of NIDOS member organisations are encouraged to sign up to receive this.You can manage your subscriptions to the newsletter here (follow the link to 'Edit Personal Profile' once logged in). If you do not already have a log in please create one here.
Providing feedback to NIDOS, making a suggestion or complaint
Members can ring us on 0131 281 0897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get further information or suggest areas for service development or events.
If you would prefer to provide feedback or make a complaint online please use the form on our contact page.
Taking part in the NIDOS Board and AGM
- What we do
- Get Involved
- Member Directory
- Policy and Effectiveness
- Training Resources
- Ask a Lawyer
- Consultants Directory
- Events and Training
Get the latest international development sector news, events, funding updates, and resources, straight to your inbox.
Join NIDOS today and start networking!
NIDOS Effectiveness Toolkit
Make your organisation more effective with our Effectiveness Toolkit.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Our Consultants Directory is a resource for organisations and individuals working in international development in Scotland
Find us on :